Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Journey On

Ok, so after listening to Journey On I really would like to just go to sleep. For me, the combination of the music, the voice, and even the white noise were all very relaxing to me. I could easily visualize the flow of blood moving from my core to the other parts of my body as instructed by the guide. This is why I encourage everyone to try guided meditation and visualization because if you are open and receptive to it, your level of relaxation in both the mind and body can increase as your stress decreases. I can't really say that I am more relaxed with a male guide versus a female guide because all of the guided meditation I've listened to has been equally relaxing for me. Quite honestly, I think if I used 15 minutes of my lunch time each day to listen to a guided meditation the second half of my day would be so much more relaxing. As I wipe the sleep out of my eyes and cover my yawns, I can definitely say that I am ready to journey on.......right to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment